Chalk Street Art - Street Art Poster
Chalk Street Art Photographic Poster.
The origins of modern Street Art can be traced to Britain. Pavement artists were found all over the UK and by 1890 it was estimated that more than 500 artists were making a full-time living from being creative on the filthy pavements of London. Street Artists back them accompanied their Art with poetry, proverbs and political commentary on daily events.
The audiences were typically working and middle class people. Artwork was what the working class understood considering that they were mostly illiterate. The typically educated middle-classes appreciated the lessons in Morality and daily news commentary.
Street Art has developed into performance art in modern days, however, 3D pavement art remains a 500-year-old technique.
- The "Chalk Street Art" Poster has been adapted from an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here to browse more Street Art Posters
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Street Art Poster - Chalk Street Art
- Designer: Street Art - BANKSY
- Product Code: SAP-110_Street-Art-Chalk
- Availability: In Stock