Daring and Dangerous Equestrian Act - Vintage Circus Poster
The Barnum & Bailey Greatest Show On Earth
The Circus Poster shows a performer guiding his courageous horse through a flaming hoop. A thrilling equestrian spectacle enjoyed by people living is a less complicated time.
London Circus and International Allied Shows owned by James E. Cooper, James Anthony Bailey, James L. Hutchinson was purchased by Phineas Taylor (P. T.) Barnum in 1880. In 1881, P. T. Barnum, James A. Bailey and James L. Hutchinson went into partnership and formed Barnum and London; "P.T. Barnum's Greatest Show on Earth And The Great London Circus, Sanger's Royal British Menagerie and The Grand International Allied Shows United". In 1887 Hutchinson, then aged 41, sold his share to Barnum and Bailey for $650,000. 1888 saw the birth of Barnum and Bailey's "Greatest Show on Earth".
Chromo-Lithograph poster originally published in 1898 by The Strobridge Lith. Co. Cincinnati & New York.
- The 'Barnum & Bailey, Daring and Dangerous Equestrian Act' Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage Circus Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm].
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Circus Poster - Barnum & Bailey, Daring and Dangerous Equestrian Act
- Product Code: VCP-118 -Daring Equestrian Act - Barnum & Bailey
- Availability: In Stock