Memoir of a Map of Ireland 1797 - Vintage Poster
A New Map of Ireland, Civil and Ecclesiastical.Produced by the Reverend Daniel Augustus Beaufort . L.L.D. Member of the Royal Irish Academy, Second Edition 1797.
This map of Ireland was issued in 1797 and was first published on March 1st 1792 by Faden, Geographer to the King and engraved by S.J. Neel.
This rare map magnificently illustrates the topography of the kingdom of Ireland and contains a short account of its (then) present state, civil and ecclesiastical; with a complete index to the map.
- The 'Memoir of a map of Ireland 1797' Poster is a reproduction of a rare Vintage Map.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail. We recommend Tyvek® for durability and water resistance for maps.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Map Poster - Memoir of a map of Ireland 1797
- Product Code: VMP-112_Memoir-of-a-Map-of-Ireland
- Availability: In Stock