Pellegrini’s Espresso Bar – Melbourne, Australia
Best Espresso in Melbourne!Pellegrini’s Espresso Bar at 66 Bourke Street, Melbourne, first opened its doors in 1954 delivering Melbourne’s first espresso machine and paved the way for the city's obsession for great coffee. The iconic family owned bar is an institution and has remained unchanged for decades, the red vinyl stools, the checker-board floor and oozing with old fashioned Italian hospitality. Not interested in Hoity-Toity"? Then, Pellegrini’s is where you need to be for authentic Italian food and the best espresso in town.
- This "Pellegrini’s Espresso Bar" print is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here for more Melbourne Posters...
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - Pellegrini’s Espresso Bar
- Product Code: AMTP-M-122 - Pellegrini's Bar Melbourne
- Availability: In Stock