Jules-Cheret - Theatre de L'Opera Poster
Jules Cheret's posters are a Celebration of Paris.
Jules Cheret has been called the father of the modern poster.
Cheret created incomparably dazzling posters and invented colour lithography which revolutionised printing and advertising. He produced huge, distinctive and extraordinary posters advertising Cabarets, Theatres, Novels, Beverages and Cosmetics.
This beautiful poster was made in the time of Belle Epoque (Beautiful Era), a period in European social history that began during the late 19th century and lasted until World War 1. The Belle Epoque was considered a "golden age" in contrast to the horrors of World War 1.
- The 'Theatre de L'Opera' Poster Print is a reproduction of a Vintage Art Nouveau Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm] ]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Art Nouveau Poster - Theatre de L'Opera, Cheret
- Designer: Art Nouveau
- Product Code: ANP-123 - Jules Cheret - Theatre de L'Opera
- Availability: In Stock