Trams to Racecourses, River, Zoo - Melbourne Map Poster
Melbourne Tramway Map, to Racecourses, River and the Zoo in 8 Minutes.
A wonderful vintage coloured map promoting Melbourne tram services to:
- The Race Courses at, Flemington, Ascot Vale, Moonee Valley,
- the Maribyrnong River and
- the Melbourne Zoo.
The Map illustrates, the route from the city through North Melbourne, Royal Park and up Mt Alexander Road through Flemington, Ascot
Vale, Moonee Ponds to Essendon. The claim was:
"ZOO - 8 Minutes from Collins St."
The Map was later corrected to a slightly more realistic 14 Minutes.
The Map was created by Vernon Jones and published for the Melbourne & Metropolitan Tramways Board (M&MTB) around 1925.
- The 'Melbourne Tramway Map' Poster is a reproduction of an original Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Map Poster - Trams to Racecourses, River, Zoo
- Product Code: VMP-115 -Trams to the Racecourses - Melbourne
- Availability: In Stock