Umbrella Girl - Street Art Poster
The Umbrella Girl is one of Banksy most questioning of his stencil art works.Painted in New Orleans in 2008, it depicts a young woman in a dress holding an umbrella over her head looking up to the heavens and reaching out her hand trying to make sense of what’s happening. This Banksy artwork explores the idea of how some things that are meant to protect us can also hurt us. The girl is standing under the umbrella is getting drenched, the umbrella should be protecting her from the rain, but it is instead it's the source. She is holding out her hand to see what the weather is like that outside the umbrella.
The famous Banksy artwork piece is located in New Orleans, on the corner of N. Rampart Street and Kerlerec Street and was created in 2008.
- The "Banksy, Umbrella Girl" poster was created from an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here to browse Just Posters Banksy Posters
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Street Art Poster - Umbrella Girl
- Designer: Street Art - BANKSY
- Product Code: SAP-B-118_BANKSY_Umbrella-Girl-on-a-Corner
- Availability: In Stock