Dandenong Ranges, Victoria Australia - Australian Poster
The heritage Puffing Billy Railway runs through the southern parts of the Dandenong Ranges.
The Monbulk Creek Trestle Bridge, also known as the Selby Trestle Bridge carries Puffing Billy from Belgrave to Menzies Creek. Constructed in 1899 by Board of Land and Works Railway Construction Branch at a cost of £482.
The architecturally significant Rail Bridge is still in use and is possibly the most curved surviving rail bridge in Victoria.
This magnificent little bridge is one of the most photographed locations in Victoria,
- The 'Dandenong Ranges' Poster is a digital reproduction of an Original Photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here for more Victorian Posters.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm].
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Australian Photographic Poster - Dandenong Ranges - Victoria
- Product Code: AMTP-V-122 - Dandenong Ranges - Puffing Billy
- Availability: In Stock