Fernand Clément et Cie - Vintage French Bicycle Poster
Usine et bureaux - (Factory and offices)The artwork for the original colour lithograph was created by Jean de Paleologue, (PAL] and published by Paul Dupont, 4 rue du Bouloi, for Fernamd Clément Cycles in 1894.
About the artist: Jean de Paleologu was a Romanian poster artist and illustrator and often signed his works with the letters PAL as his logo. He was born in Bucharest and trained in England before returning to Romania to attend a military academy. He worked between London and Paris and immigrated to the United States in 1900. His works appeared in many periodicals, including Vanity Fair, Strand Magazine, New York Herald Tribune, Plume, Rire, Cocorico, Froufrou, Sans-Gêne, and Vie en Rose.
- The "Fernand Clément et Cie" Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage French Bicycle Promotional Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage French Promotional Poster - Fernand Clément et Cie
- Designer: Promotional - Vintage
- Product Code: VAP-F-117_Fernand Clément_[PAL]
- Availability: In Stock