Freedom for Angela Davis - Activist Poster
Libertad para Angela DavisThe Original Libertad para Angela Davis poster was created during the early 1970's.
On October 13, 1970, Angela Davis was arrested in New York City by FBI agents. She soon became a global icon suggesting freedom, resilience, and the struggle for equality. Her image was used to illustrate many causes that sometimes had little to do with racial discrimination or the American Civil Rights movement.
Today Angela Davis is an activist, scholar and writer who advocates for the oppressed, she's authored several books, including Women, Culture & Politics.
- The "Libertad para Angela Davis" Poster is a reproduction and has been adapted from an original poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Activist Poster - Freedom for Angela Davis
- Designer: Militant Posters
- Product Code: RP-113_Freedom-for-Angela-Davis
- Availability: In Stock