Hosier Lane – Melbourne Street Art, Australia
Melbourne’s legendary Street Art
Hosier Lane in Melbourne CBD is one of the best places in Melbourne to experience legendary street art. Hosier Land is centrally located and was once just dirty alley like so many others in Melbourne.
Melbourne’s laneways were originally built simply for practicality and in recent times efforts have been made to revive them so that these precious laneways become a valued and appreciated feature of the city. Established in 2001, the City of Melbourne’s Laneway Commissions scheme has encouraged the use of laneways for temporary street art displays. Hosier Lane is a bluestone cobbled laneway on the southern edge of the city centre and has become a much celebrated landmark
- The 'Hosier Lane – Melbourne Street Art' Poster print is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Hosier Lane Melbourne - Australian Street Art
- Product Code: SAP-AU-111_Hosier Lane-Melb
- Availability: In Stock