Porto Ramos-Pinto - Vintage French Poster
A French Advertising poster by Rene VincentThe artwork for the extraordinary original lithograph was created by Rene Vincent during the 1920’s for the Ramos-Pinto Company, advertising their famous port wine.
The illustration features a pair of lovers in profile leaning towards each other separated by a glass of the delectable Porto Ramos between their lips. Cherub waits below intently with bow in hand, with the mouth-watering wine as his arrow. The illustration is still to a great extent connected with the company.
Casa Ramos Pinto was founded by Adriano Ramos Pinto in 1880 and was for noted its innovative marketing strategies. The company fast became known for its commitment in wine research and work in the packaging and promotion of their products.
René Vincent was a distinguished French illustrator who was influential in the Art Deco movement in the period between the two world wars. The Art Deco style poster designs included of distorting perspective and dynamism. He studied architecture, graphic arts and ceramics at the Ècole des Beaux-Arts. He created magazine illustrations for La Vie Parisienne, The Saturday Evening Post, LIllustration and Fantiso. He also created numerous advertisements for Bugatti, Buick, Peugeot, Michelin, and Shell Oil Company. His most memorable work is this wonderful circa 1920, Porto Ramos Pinto poster.
- The " Porto Ramos-Pinto" Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage French Promotional Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage French Promotional Poster - Porto Ramos-Pinto
- Designer: Promotional - Vintage
- Product Code: VFAP-124_Porto-Ramos-Pinto-[Rene-Vincent]
- Availability: In Stock