Peru, Fly Panagra - Vintage Travel Poster
The Arco de Santa Clara the gateway of historic Cusco
Pan American-Grace Airways also known as Panagra, was founded as a Pan American World Airways and Grace Shipping Company partnership. A magnificent and rare Vintage Airline Advertising Poster promoting a historical and beautiful of Peru. The artwork was created as promotional poster for the Panagra airline. Panagra's network covered destinations within in Latin America from Los Angeles, Miami, New York City and San Francisco.
An outstanding water colour (aquarelle) of the Colonial Arco de Santa Clara in Cusco looking towards the Towers of San Pedro at the gateway of historic Cusco. The Arco de Santa Clara was erected in 1835 to celebrate the Confederation Peru-Bolivia which endured until 1839 when the two countries became independent nations.
This poster is a beautiful reminder the early days of International Airline Travel and of simpler times.
- The "Peru, Fly Panagra" poster is a reproduction of an original Vintage Travel Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Travel Poster - Peru, Fly Panagra
- Product Code: VTP-SA-111_Peru-Fly-Panagra
- Availability: In Stock