JustPosters.com.au takes every care to ensure that ALL Images offered are either owned by JustPosters or in the Public Domain. We only offer images that are in the Public Domain, all other artwork we create in-house from scratch. If you believe that any of our content infringes copyright in any way, please use our contact page.
We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or law"
- A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate", and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed"
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
P.O. Box Varsity Lakes
Please be aware that under federal law, if you intentionally misrepresent that online materials infringe copyright, you may be subject to serious civil penalties. These may include financial damages, court costs and legal fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner’s licensee that is damaged as a result of our reliance upon you misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the
information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).