Queensland Honeysuckle - Vintage Botanical Poster
Queensland Honeysuckle by Mrs. Ellis RowanThe original Illustration is from a page in 'The Queenslander', December 7, 1918 and captioned: Queensland Honeysuckle.
Banksia Collina, or The Golden Candlestick Tree, the flowers of which are popularly known as "bottle-brushes" from their form. The Poster is reproduced from a water-colour sketch by Mrs. Ellis Rowan, by the courtesy of the Queensland Museum authorities and the artist.
Marian Ellis Rowan, known as Ellis Rowan, was born in 1848 and died 1922. She was a well-known Australian botanical illustrator who also created a series of illustrations on birds, butterflies and insects.
- The 'Queensland Honeysuckle' Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage Botanical Book Illustration.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Botanical Poster - Queensland Honeysuckle
- Designer: Vintage Botanical
- Product Code: VBP-122 -Queensland Honeysuckle 1918
- Availability: In Stock