Mona Lisa Bazooka – Banksy Street Art Poster
Banksy London Street Art Wall Stencil
Banksy’s Mona Lisa, first appeared in the Soho district of West London in 2017. The central character, a female wears a headset while aiming a rocket launcher. This is a black and white stencil style and typical Banksy, hidden away on a wall overlooking the Thames at Trinity Buoy Wharf London.
Here Banksy contrasts Leonardo da Vinci’s famous Mona Lisa with a 20th Century military weapon. Banksy’s Mona Lisa also appears attractive, submissive and he intensifies the image by including a welcoming, slightly menacing smile. Banksy makes a statement concerning how numb people have become to the ongoing realities of war and how far removed the misery is from their cushy lives.
- The " Mona Lisa Bazooka, London" poster was created from an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Street Art Poster - Mona Lisa Bazooka
- Designer: Street Art - BANKSY
- Product Code: SAP-B-128_Mona-Lisa-Bazooka_Banksy-London
- Availability: In Stock