Lion, King of Beasts - Wildlife Photographic Poster
Lions represent a symbol of Royalty, Grandeur and Bravery.
The lion has been a symbol for humanity for many thousands of years, appearing in cultures across Europe, Asia, and Africa. In spite of attacks on humans, lions have enjoyed a positive representation in culture as strong and noble.
Lions are classified as a vulnerable species by the IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) and populations are in decline in African. Lion populations are unsustainable outside designated reserves and national parks. Although the cause of the decline is not completely understood, habitat loss and conflicts with humans are the greatest causes of concern. Within Africa, the West African Lion population is particularly endangered.
- The "Lion, King of Beasts" print is a reproduction of an original Wildlife Photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Wildlife Photographic Poster - Lion, King of Beasts
- Product Code: PP-W-113_Lion-King-of-Beasts
- Availability: In Stock