Cupid Making His Bow - Parmigianino - Fine Art Poster
Cupido che fabbrica l'arco (Cupid Making His Bow) by Parmigianino.
The Italian painter Parmigianino (1503-1540) was a pioneer of Mannerist style of sixteenth-century art. His work demonstrates grace, elegance and his distinctive elongated human forms in essence create a decorative emphasis.
Girolamo Francesco Mazzola was otherwise known as Parmigianino, “little man from Parma " was born in 1503. He was raised by two artist uncles and his first works display evidence of following in the footsteps of Correggio (Antonio Allegri) and Raphael.
Parmigianino had a short career, he died on 24 August 1540 in Casalmaggiore at age 37
- This "Cupid Making His Bow - Parmigianino" print is a reproduction of an Original Italian Artwork.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Fine Art Poster - Cupid Making His Bow - Parmigianino
- Product Code: FAE-112 -PARMIGIANINO Amor Carving His Bow
- Availability: In Stock