Chevrolet Fleetmaster 1947 - Retro Auto Poster
"Big car quality at low cost"
The Fleetmaster was produced by Chevrolet in the United States, models were produced in 1946, 1947 and 1948. The Fleetmaster series included the Fleetline sub-series which was offered as 2-door and 4-door "fastback" bodystyles. The 1947 Chevrolet Fleetmaster was also built in Australian by General Motors-Holden. The Australian sedan differed from its US counterpart in having a different body with rear-hinged back doors and a larger trunk
- The Chevrolet Fleetmaster 1947 - Retro Auto Poster is a reproduction of an original US Magazine Advertisement.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [594 x 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Chevrolet Fleetmaster 1947 - American Retro Auto Poster
- Product Code: VAP-115_Chevrolet-Convertible-1947
- Availability: In Stock