Honour Avenue, Macedon - Melbourne Poster
The magnificent Autumn Leaves of Macedon.
Next time you're in the area don’t forget to take a drive down Honour Avenue which leads to Mount Macedon Road and up to the Mount. The spectacular avenue of oaks honours the 154 men and women of Macedon and Mount Macedon who enlisted for service during the World War I. The splendid avenue of 'Pin Oak' trees with a memorial wall commemorates those from the district who served in World Wars I and II.
The Pin Oak (Quercus Palustris) is a beautiful tree native to North America; they can be seen in the eastern and central areas of the USA and the southern areas of Canada.
The tree was introduced into Australia and had adapted well in the cooler southern areas of Victoria and New South Wales.
- The 'Honour Avenue, Macedon' Poster is a digital reproduction of an original photograph taken by Monica Hayes.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here for more Melbourne Posters.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - Honour Avenue, Macedon
- Product Code: AMTP-M-130_Honour-Avenue-Macedon-[P]
- Availability: In Stock