Mount Dandenong, Winter – Melbourne, Victoria
Mount Dandenong is within the Dandenong Ranges.Located approximately 65 kilometres (40 miles) East of Melbourne and is part of the Great Dividing Range. Mt Dandenong is 633 metres (2,077 ft).
The beautiful mountain villages of Mt. Dandenong, Olinda and Sassafras are within an hours drive from Melbourne. During the early 1900’s it was a 'day trip' and the area was a very popular holiday destination. The fresh air, tall forests and the beautiful fern-tree gullies, the perfect getaway from the City. It was fashionable to be seen at any of the guest houses or resorts that scattered the region. During the 1950’s it was trendy to own a piece of paradise and modest holiday bungalows soon appeared. Television came to Melbourne in 1956, just before the Olympics, and the famous transmitting mast was built at the top of Mt. Dandenong.
Many people live on the mount and surrounding suburbs and have the good fortune of living in a magnificent and truly magical place.
- The 'Mt. Dandenong, Winter' Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - Mt. Dandenong, Winter
- Designer: TRAVEL - Modern
- Product Code: PPA-V-122 -Mount Dandenong Winter
- Availability: In Stock