Kissing Coppers – Brighton Street Art Poster
Banksy Street Art tells the story
Banksy’s “Kissing Coppers” first appeared on a pub wall in Brighton, UK in 2004.
The work was aimed directly at the police and to homophobes. The location of this work was undoubtedly deliberate given that Brighton was well-known for its large gay population. The work was removed in February 2014. The hotel owner sold the piece to a private buyer in Miami for a handsome sum.
- The "Banksy, Kissing Coppers" poster was created from an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Street Art Poster - Kissing Coppers
- Designer: Street Art - BANKSY
- Product Code: SAP-B-127_BANKSY_Kissing-Coppers-Brighton
- Availability: In Stock