Bathurst Lighthouse, Rottnest Island - Australian Poster
Magnificent Rottnest Island, Western Australia.
The grand Bathurst Lighthouse is located on the northern side of Rottnest Island. It was built in 1900 to help support the Wadjemup Lighthouse following the City of York shipping disaster in 1899, where 11 lives were lost. The three masted, 68 metre (223 feet) long, iron hulled ship built in 1869 sank after hitting a reef off Rottnest Island with only a few kilometres of its voyage to Fremantle from San Francisco.
The Lighthouse is 20 metres high and operates in conjunction with Wadjemup and the Fremantle Lighthouse, creating a navigational triangle to guide mariners.
Bathurst Lighthouse is a great spot to capture breath-taking sunsets over famous Pinky Beach
- The 'Bathurst Lighthouse Rottnest Island' Poster is a digital reproduction created from an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here for more Great Ocean Road Posters.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm]and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Australian Photographic Poster - Bathurst Lighthouse Rottnest Island
- Product Code: PPA-WA-111_Bathurst-Lighthouse-Rottnest-Island
- Availability: In Stock