Kellar - Levitation - Vintage Magic Poster
Kellar was often referred to as the "Dean of American Magicians"
Harry Kellar (1849–1922) was an American magician of the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, legendary for his popular stage appearances, performing illusions such as the "The Levitation of Princess Karnac" and "Self Decapitation". Kellar was tremendously popular, he inspired other illusionists like Harry Houdini and many magnificent posters were created promoting his shows.
John Northern Hilliard, an American author and journalist wrote that the levitation was a marvel of the twentieth century and "the crowning achievement of Mr. Kellar's long and brilliant career".
- The "Kellar - Levitation" Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage Magic Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details
Vintage Theatrical Poster - Kellar Levitation
- Product Code: TVP-M-112_Kellar_Levitation
- Availability: In Stock