Marilyn Monroe in NYC - Hollywood Photographic Poster
Marilyn photographed on the roof of the Ambassador Hotel in NYC, 1955.
Marilyn Monroe superbly photographed on the roof of the famous Ambassador Hotel in New York City; the photograph was taken on 1 March 1955.
The Photograph shows Marilyn Monroe on the balcony of the Ambassador Hotel at Park between East 50th and 51st Streets looking down at Park Avenue. Sadly Marilyn and the famous neo-classical Hotel built in 1921 no longer exist, it was demolished in 1966.
This classic black and white reproduction photograph is a stylish addition to any Home, Apartment or Office.
- The 'Marilyn Monroe in NYC' Poster is a reproduction of an original 1950's Photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Hollywood Photographic Poster - Marilyn Monroe in NYC
- Product Code: MSP-113_Marilyn-Monroe-in-NYC
- Availability: In Stock