Otway Coast Koalas, Victoria - Australian Poster
The Great Ocean Road's Otway Coast, the best places in Australia to see Koalas.
Koalas are a protected species, quite fearless and there are many colonies around Wye River and the Otway Coast towns. When they’re not and napping you can find them munching on the Manna and Blue Gum or in the residential gardens in the towns.
The Koala is an Australian marsupial which is recognised throughout the world for its “cuteness”. It gets its name from an indigenous word meaning “no drink” because it obtains more than 90% of its water from the tough leathery indigestible Eucalyptus leaves it consumes. They have minimal energy needs, sleeping almost 18 hours and spend their active hours at night eating.
Today, road deaths, habitat destruction and dog attacks kill an estimated 4,000 koalas every year and it’s assumed that there are fewer than 100,000 koalas in the wild. Thankfully there are now serious efforts being made to protect this iconic beautiful little Australian.
- The 'Otway Coast Koalas' Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here for more "Great Ocean Road" Posters.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Australian Wildlife Poster - Otway Coast Koalas
- Product Code: PPA-V-123 -Otway Coast Koalas
- Availability: In Stock