La Rena de Pola - Istrian Travel Poster
La Rena de Pola, or the Pula Arena is the Roman Amphitheatre located in Pula.
This Roman Amphitheatre located in Pula, on the southern tip of the Istria in Croatia. It’s the only remaining Roman amphitheatre to have four side towers and with all three Roman architectural orders entirely preserved. When compared to the legendary Coliseum in Rome which has had two-thirds of its original structure destroyed over time.
The Arena was constructed in 27 BC – 68 AD and is among the six largest surviving Roman arenas in the World, an extraordinary example among the 200 surviving roman amphitheatres.
This Poster is dedicated to Maria who was Born in Rovigno, then Italy, in 1926 and lived in Pula near La Rena de Pola.
- The "La Rena de Pola" Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Istrian Travel Poster - La Rena de Pola, Istria
- Product Code: VTP-C-111 -Pula Arena - Istria
- Availability: In Stock