Vatican City Sunset - Italian Photographic Poster
View of St Peters from Ponte Umberto IThe glorious view of St Peters from the Ponte Umberto.
Ponte Umberto I is also known as Ponte Umberto and is the bridge that links the Palazzaccio, the Palace of Justice to the Piazza Navona.
The bridge is 105 metre long, was constructed between 1885 – 1895 and is dedicated to King Umberto I. The huge 3 stone arches are covered with travertine, a form of limestone from Tivoli and stone from Subiaco.
- The "Vatican City Sunset" Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Photographic Poster - Vatican City Sunset
- Designer: TRAVEL - Modern
- Product Code: PP-IT-110 -Vatican City Sunset
- Availability: In Stock