1934 Bugatti - Art Deco Auto Poster
Bugatti Type 49 by Rene Vincent
The artwork for the extraordinary original lithograph was created by Rene Vincent during the 1930’s, advertising the magnificent 1934 Bugatti Type 49.
Rene Vincent was a French illustrator and was influential in the Art Deco movement in the period between the two world wars. His Art Deco style poster designs are legendary and highly collectable.
The Bugatti Type 49 was an enclosed touring car and was produced from 1930 through to 1934 and approximately 470 built. The Type 49 was the last of the early 8-cylinder Bugatti models beginning with the Type 30. It featured a straight-8 engine of 3.3 L displacement. Bore and stroke were 72 mm by 100 mm and three valves per cylinder were used with a single overhead camshaft.
The Type 49 was the last and certainly the best of the single camshaft eight-cylinder Bugattis. The larger engine made a more yielding, sophisticated tourer than previous models. Practical an all-rounder by Bugatti standards, oozing savoir-faire the 1930-1934 Bugatti Type 49 was not built for competition.
- The 1934 Bugatti Type 49 - Art Deco Auto Poster is a reproduction of an original Art Deco Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [594 x 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
1934 Bugatti Type 49 - Art Deco Auto Poster
- Product Code: VAP-113_Bugatti-1930_[Rene-Vincent]
- Availability: In Stock