Beach Huts Poster – Brighton, Australia
Beautiful Brighton on Port Phillip Bay.
Beach Huts on Melbourne's Port Phillip Bay date back to the Victorian era when bathers were modest and changing in privacy was a must. Today Port Phillip Bay Beach Huts are heritage protected, highly sought after and incredibly expensive. These modest wooden framed structures are all constructed the same, corrugated iron roof and weatherboard sides.
- The 'Brighton Beach Hut' Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased posters are not.
- Click here for more Melbourne Posters...
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - Brighton Beach Huts
- Designer: TRAVEL - Modern
- Product Code: AMTP-M-111_Brighton-Beach-Huts-Poster
- Availability: In Stock