St Kilda Pier - Melbourne Poster
St. Kilda Beach is Melbourne's most celebrated beach, a truly remarkable place!
Located a short distance from the city of Melbourne by Tram or Train and is one of the most picturesque settings on Port Phillip Bay. In the mid 1800’s St Kilda was a very fashionable suburb of Melbourne with magnificent homes and affluent people.
The famous St Kilda Pier is considered of high cultural importance to the people of Melbourne and one of the many iconic, landmark structures in St Kilda. A wonderful walk to the extraordinary Heritage Listed Edwardian Pavilion at the end of the pier is a must.
- The "St Kilda Pier - Melbourne" Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - St Kilda Pier
- Product Code: AMTP-M-131 - Saint Kilda Pier Poster
- Availability: In Stock