Luna Park, St Kilda - Melbourne Poster
Luna Park is a Historic Amusement Park located at St. Kilda Beach.
It first opened in December 1912 and is still operating to this day. Luna Park is listed by the Victorian Heritage Register and the National Trust of Australia.
Saint Kilda is one of Melbourne's main tourist destinations and is famous for its charming bayside location, close proximity to the city, beaches, music venues, restaurants and cafe lifestyle.
- The 'Luna Park' Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - Luna Park, St Kilda
- Product Code: AMTP-M-114 - Luna Park Poster
- Availability: In Stock