Flinders Street Station Poster – Melbourne, Australia
“Meet me under the clocks”; Melbourne’s best meeting place.
Flinders Street Railway Station is listed on the Victorian Heritage Register and is Australia’s oldest train station. The Building is a true Melbourne icon, its characteristic yellow facade and green copper dome. 1,500 trains and 110,000 passengers per day make it the busiest suburban railway station in the southern hemisphere.
- The 'Melbourne, Flinders Street' print is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - Flinders Street Station
- Product Code: AMTP-M-113 - Flinders St Melb
- Availability: In Stock