Royal Exhibition Building Fountain at Night - Melbourne Poster
Royal Exhibition Building Fountain at Night in Wonderful Melbourne.This spectacular building was designed for the Melbourne International Exhibition of 1880 and today the Royal Exhibition Building and surrounding Carlton Gardens are World Heritage listed. It remains one of the world's oldest remaining exhibition pavilions. From 1901 it was home for the first Australian Commonwealth Parliament and in 2004 was the first building in Australia to attain a World Heritage listing.
- The "Royal Exhibition Building Fountain at Night" Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - Royal Exhibition Building Fountain
- Designer: TRAVEL - Modern
- Product Code: AMTP-M-128 - Royal Exhibition Building Fountain Melb
- Availability: In Stock