Che Guevara - Revolution Poster
"Man truly achieves his full human condition when he produces without being compelled by the physical necessity of selling himself as a commodity".
— Che Guevara, Man and Socialism in Cuba..
Ernesto "Che" Guevara was in Born in Rosario, Argentina 1928 and was executed in October 9, 1967. He studied medicine before travelling around South America, studying conditions that drove his Marxist beliefs. He aided Fidel Castro in overturning the Batista government in the late 1950s, and then held key political offices during Fidel Castro's regime. Guevara later engaged in guerrilla action elsewhere, including in Bolivia, where he was captured and executed in 1967.
Guevara is a legendary political figure and his name is often associated with revolution, rebellion, and socialism. Not everyone shares his legend status however; he is also remembered for his ruthless treatment of prisoners in Cuba, execution without trial. Regardless, Guevara's life continues to be the theme of great public interest.
- The 'Che Guevara Revolution Poster' Poster is a reproduction and adapted from an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Activist Poster - Che Guevara Revolution Poster
- Designer: Militant Posters
- Product Code: RP-111 -Che Guevara Revolution Poster
- Availability: In Stock