Bombayo the Man from India - Vintage Circus Poster
Hagenbeck-Wallace Circus Poster [1907-1929]
The Hagenbeck-Wallace Circus was formed in 1907 and travelled across the USA during early part of the 20th century. Based in Peru, Indiana, it was the second-largest circus in America next to Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus in its glory days. The Circus closed in 1938.Details:
- The "Hagenbeck-Wallace, Bombayo - The Man from India" Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage Circus Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Circus Poster - Hagenbeck-Wallace, Bombayo - The Man from India
- Product Code: VCP-113_Hagenbeck-Wallace_Circus-Poster
- Availability: In Stock