Wonderful Elephant Brass Band- Vintage Circus Poster
The Elephant Brass Band, nothing like it had ever been seen before.
When the Ringling Brothers came into town in 1899, there was thunderous sound from brass band horns which accompanied popular songs of the time. The performing elephants never missed a beat, in time and in tune.
Travelling circus in the early 1800’s only had one or two performances per location and Circus Posters became crucial for the drawing crowds.
Many early of the early prints were created by simple woodblock with few design elements. Pre-printed images and custom “Overprinting” for each new location; the Circus Name and the Price of Admission. Subsequently, in the early 20th century, full colour, extraordinary custom designs of clowns, animals and ringmasters became the standard for circus posters.
- The "Wonderful Elephant Brass Band" Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage Circus Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm] and A1 [594 × 841mm].
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Circus Poster - Ringling Brothers, Wonderful Elephant Brass Band
- Product Code: VCP-116_Wonderful-Elephant-Brass-Band_Ringling-Brothers
- Availability: In Stock