Manchester Unity Building Poster - Melbourne, Australia
Another wonderful Melbourne Poster of the Elegant, Heritage Listed Manchester Unity Building.
The Manchester Unity Building is located at 220 Collins Street, it is one of Melbourne’s most treasured architectural landmarks and it represented economic recovery to the people who struggled through the depression years.
The time it took to construct of The Manchester Unity Building was record breaking because for the first time in Australia a progress schedule of construction was used to follow and manage all stages during the erection of the building. Construction workers worked 8 hour shifts and the effort continued non-stop 24 hours per day.
Construction for the Manchester Unity Building at midnight on 1st of January 1932 and the Building was declared open by Sir Stanley Argyle, the Premier of Victoria on the 12th of December 1932.The Manchester Unity Building has a famous Bell Tower modelled on the Chicago Tribune Tower.
These days, the Manchester Unity Building is a striking elegant building that is impossible to miss when you next visit Melbourne’s CBD.
- The "Manchester Unity Building Melbourne" Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here for more Melbourne Posters...
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Melbourne Poster - Manchester Unity Building
- Product Code: AMTP-M-119 - Manchester Unity Building Melbourne
- Availability: In Stock