Padua Love Child - Italian Street Art Poster
The glorious old city of Padua well known for its wonderful Street Art.
Padua is a glorious old city Italy's Northern Veneto region. It’s known for the legendary frescoes by Giotto in its 14th century Scrovegni Chapel and the enormous 13th-century Basilica of St. Anthony. These days Padua's old town has been born again, countless trendy cafes in its beautiful arcaded streets and students from the University of Padua, established in 1222, keep the city young.
This stunning art work was created by Alessio-B and located in the Via Nazarino Sauro almost on the corner of Piazza dei Signori. Alessio-B is an Italian street artist based in Padova, he creates artworks with the use of stencils and his work communicates with the public in an unassuming and elegant way.
- The "Padua Love Child" Poster is created from an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here to browse more Street Art Posters
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Street Art Poster - Padua Love Child
- Designer: Street Art - BANKSY
- Product Code: SAP-E-112_Padua-Love-Child_Italy
- Availability: In Stock