Steve McQueen, The Hunter - Hollywood Photographic Poster
Steve McQueen's Last Movie, The Hunter.Steve McQueen’s final movie before his death in 1980 was "The Hunter", an American thriller film directed by Buzz Kulik. His role was of the real-life Bounty Hunter Ralph “Papa” Thorson and at the time McQueen was sadly dying of lung cancer. Three months later, on November 7th 1980 Steve McQueen died from a heart attack following surgery, he was aged 50.
Steve McQueen was fascinated with real-life eccentric characters. "The Hunter" was based on real life bounty hunter Ralph "Papa" Thorson and portrays his exciting life, travelling from city to city hunting down fugitives and at the same time jeopardising his life.
- The "Steve McQueen, The Hunter" poster a reproduction and has been adapted from an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here for more Steve McQueen Posters.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Hollywood Photographic Poster - Steve McQueen, The Hunter
- Product Code: MSP-117_Steve-McQueen_The-Hunter
- Availability: In Stock