Church Reserve Bell Street, Coburg - Vintage Australian Real Estate Advertisement
C. W. Taylor & Co., Auctioneers - 20 Collins Street, Melbourne.The original Colour Lithograph was published in 1888 by Troedel & Co. lithographer in Melbourne. The Illustration advertises what would now be considered to one of the busiest multicultural inner suburbs of Melbourne.
Sadly, most of the old houses were demolished to provide parking for busy Sydney Road and only very few of the old houses remain.
- The Church Reserve Bell Street, Coburg Poster is a reproduction of an original Australian Real Estate Advertising Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [594 x 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Church Reserve Bell Street, Coburg - Vintage Australian Advertising Poster
- Product Code: VAP-AU-120_Church-Reserve-Bell-St-Coburg_Auction-Notice
- Availability: In Stock