Railway Station Reserve, Malvern - Vintage Australian Real Estate Ad
"On the Glen Iris Railway, Direct Line, corner of Malvern & Burke Roads."The original Lithograph was printed in 1888 by Troedel & Co. Lithography in
Melbourne, an Auction Notice advertising the Burke Road Railway Station Reserve land sub-division in Malvern.
"Waggonettes will meet Trains at Toorak and Camberwell Stations on the day of Sale to Convey Intending Purchasers to the Ground"
The Corner of Burke Road and Malvern Road is a vastly different sight today.
- The Railway Station Reserve, Malvern Auction Notice is a reproduction of an original Australian Real Estate Advertising Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm]. A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [594 x 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Railway Station Reserve Malvern - Vintage Australian Advertising Poster
- Product Code: VAP-AU-119_Burke-Road-Railway-Station-Rserve_Auction-Notice
- Availability: In Stock