Lambretta Scooter – Vintage Italian Motor-Scooter Poster
The original artwork for this poster was created by the French illustrator Pierre Couronne for Lambretta during the 1950's and Printed in France by Publi Service, Paris.
The name Lambretta was inspited from the river Lambro that passes through Lambrate a district of Milan in northern Italy and the original home of the iconic Lambretta motor scooter. Innocenti started off as a steel tubing factory in the Lambarte district, established by Ferdinando Innocenti in 1920. He created the first Lambretta motorscooter in 1947 and the company flourished as the vehicle of choice for the masses after World War II. It incorporated revolutionary design and it was an affordable and reliable mode of transport. Lambretta quickly became an icon and was ridden by many famous film stars during the 1960’s.
- The "Lambretta, Sécurité Scooter" Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage Motor-scooter Promotional Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Italian Promptional Poster - Lambretta Scooter
- Designer: Promotional - Vintage
- Product Code: VAP-I-112_Lambretta-Security_[Pierre-Couronne]
- Availability: In Stock