Déesse Bicycle - Vintage Bicycle Promotional Poster
Deesse 16, rue Halevy, Paris
The artwork for the original colour lithograph was created by Jean de Paleologue during the late 1890's for the Rudge Cycle Co, of Coventry, the company produced the Déesse brand for sale in France.
Jean de Paleologu was a Romanian poster artist and illustrator and often signed his works with the letters PAL as his logo. He was born in Bucharest and trained in England before returning to Romania to attend a military academy. He worked between London and Paris and immigrated to the United States in 1900. His works appeared in many periodicals, including Vanity Fair, Strand Magazine, New York Herald Tribune, Plume, Rire, Cocorico, Froufrou, Sans-Gêne, and Vie en Rose.
- The "Deesse 16, rue Halevy, Paris" Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage Bicycle Promotional Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Bicycle Poster - Deesse Bicycle
- Designer: Promotional - Vintage
- Product Code: VAP-F-112_Deesse-16-rue-Halevy-Paris_[Jean-de-Paleologue]
- Availability: In Stock