Vicky-IV Motorcycle - Vintage Motorcycle Advertising Poster
"Who speaks of Mopeds praises Vicky of Victoria"
The Artwork for the original colour lithograph was created by Carlo Demand during the mid-1950's for Victoria Werke AG.
Wer von Mopeds spricht, lobt Vicky von Victoria, translated from German: "Who speaks of mopeds praises Vicky of Victoria"
The Victoria Werke AG and founded its business in 1886 in the historic of Nurnberg, Germany. As an outstandingly successful bicycle manufacturer it accomplished 1,000 bicycles within two years of starting production and around the early 1900’s was when the Company commenced manufacturing motorised bicycles and motor cycles.
In 1954 Victoria Werke AG launched the Vicky III moped employing a new model M50 48cc two-stroke engine and in 1957 a new Vicky IV moped with model M51 engine. The Victoria Vicky models had a very distinctive and characteristic German style.
- The "Vicky-IV Motorcycle" Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage Advertising Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Advertising Poster - Vicky-IV Motorcycle
- Designer: Advertising - Vintage
- Product Code: VAP-EU-113_Vicky-IV-Motorcycle-Poster-[Carlo-Demand]
- Availability: In Stock