Marihuana Assassin of Youth - Vintage Propaganda Poster
1937 Anti-Marijuana film poster.Assassin of Youth is a 1937 film directed by Elmer Clifton. A pre-World War 2 movie moralising the supposed ill effects of cannabis. The movie, believed to be a clone of the much more famous Reefer Madness, also starring Dorothy Short. The thriller reflects perfectly the anti-drug propaganda of its time and is one of the best drug movie posters from the 1930s.
- The "Marihuana - Assassin of Youth" Poster is a reproduction of a vintage poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Propaganda Poster - Marihuana Assassin of Youth
- Product Code: VPP-US-124_Marihuana-Assasin-of-Youth
- Availability: In Stock