American Crescent Cycles - Vintage Promotional Poster
Beautifully illustrated by Frederick Winthrop Ramsdell 1899.American Crescent Cycles. 1899. Frederick Ramsdell was well recognised as a landscape and portrait painter, he studied at the Art Students League in New York and for several years in Paris. When Ramsdell returned to the United States he joined a colony of painters in Lyme, Connecticut.
The Old Lyme Art Colony of Old Lyme, Connecticut was established in 1899 by American artist Henry Ward Ranger. At one time it was the most famous art colony in the United States, and the first to adopt Impressionism. The Old Lyme remains a thriving art community to this day and Griswold House has been transformed into an art museum.
- The"American Crescent Cycles" Poster is a reproduction of a Vintage American Advertising Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Bicycle Poster - American Crescent Cycles
- Designer: Promotional - Vintage
- Product Code: VAP-US-113_American-Crescent-Cycles_Winthrop-Ramsdell-1899
- Availability: In Stock