The Great Ocean Road Poster - Victoria, Australia
The Great Ocean Road was constructed by ex-servicemen and the unemployed between 1918 and 1932.
The scenic drive is a dedication to those that lost their lives in World War One.
This stunningly beautiful drive commences at Torquay and hugs the coastline passing through popular holiday towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay. The legendary “Shipwreck Coast” is home to a collection of remarkable rock formations including London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge and the most famous of them all, the 12 Apostles.
- The 'Great Ocean Road' print is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Australian Photographic Poster - Great Ocean Road
- Product Code: AMTP-V-111_Great-Ocean-Road_Poster
- Availability: In Stock