Strangler Fig Buttress, Mt. Tamborine, Queensland - Poster
Huge Strangler Fig Buttress roots and Palm Groves are just some of the spectacular features of the rainforest of Tamborine National Park.
Tamborine Mountain is a spur of the McPherson Range; the mountain rises as an escarpment in South East Queensland and is part of the Gold Coast Hinterland. Tamborine is the most northerly evidence of the flows from a volcano centred on Mount Warning in Northern New South Wales. The Cliffs, Basalt Columns and waterfalls are a continuing legacy of volcanic eruptions 23 million years ago.
Today the region on the plateau covers three village communities, North Tamborine, Eagle Heights and Mount Tamborine. The population is around 5,500 and the area attracts many tourists.
- The Tamborine Mountain - Strangler Fig Poster is a reproduction of an original photograph.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
Available print sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Australian Photographic Poster - Strangler Fig, Mt. Tamborine, Queensland
- Product Code: PPA-Q-113 - Mount Tamborine Strangler Fig
- Availability: In Stock