The Blue Moon - Vintage Theatrical Poster
A Musical Comedy Poster from Edwardian London, 1906.
The Blue Moon, Musical Comedy Poster was created by Philip Schermerhorn and the single colour lithograph was Printed by the Metropolitan Printing Co. in 1906
The Blue Moon was originally staged in Northampton in1904, the lyrics were by Percy Greenbank and Paul Rubens, and the music composition by Rubens and Howard Talbot. The story was set in India during the period of the British Raj, a love story involving a girl and a young British army officer.
There were London concerts in 1905 and the act toured the UK before going abroad to America and Australia. The press notices were in general favourable and the act ran for 182 performances.
- The "Blue Moon" poster is a reproduction of an original Vintage Musical Comedy Poster.
- This poster is digitally printed on high quality paper with vivid colour and exceptional detail.
- We use Australia Post and your print will be delivered in a postage tube for extra protection.
- Our online images are electronically watermarked, the actual purchased prints are not.
- Click here for more Theatrical Posters...
- Available Poster sizes: A4 [210 × 297mm], A3 [297 × 420mm], A2 [420 × 594mm], A1 [594 × 841mm] and A0 [841 × 1189mm]
- Click here to for the Print Size Guide for details.
Vintage Theatrical Poster - The Blue Moon - Musical Comedy
- Product Code: TVP-118_Blue-Moon_Philip-Schermerhorn-1906
- Availability: In Stock